To be able to take care of your dog each day.
· Dog leash
· Collar tags
· Food bowl
· Water bowl
1. Feed your dog in the morning when you wake up.
2. Take him/her on a walk once in the morning and once when you get home from school/work so take your dog on a walk 2 times a day.
3. Put him/her in his /her crate so you can go to work/school.
4. Let him/her out of crate when you get home from work/school.
5. Feed your dog again (depends what size dog you have to know how much to feed your dog.
6. Give your dog attention. You can give your dog attention by petting him/her, playing with him/her and walking him/her.
7. Love your dog.
8. To be able to take care of your dog.
To take care of a dog is a big responsibly!