To make a Peanut Butter sandwich.
· 2 bread slices
· Peanut Butter(one scope)
· Butter Knife( not as sharp as a normal knife)
1. Get a plate from the cupboard and put it on the table.
2. Then get the peanut butter from the cupboard and place it right beside the plate.
3. Take out two slices of bread and place them on the plate.
4. Grab the butter knife from your kitchen drawer.
5. Remove the lid from the jar of peanut butter.
6. Place the knife in the peanut butter and scoop out on 1 slice of bread.
7. Now spread the peanut butter around the entire slice of bread.
8. Place the bread without peanut butter on top of the one with peanut butter.
9. Cut the bread diagonally from opposite corners.
10. Enjoy your sandwich.