Orange, grey, black, white, and multi-coloured. What are they? Well if you guessed cats you are correct. There are many different colours of cats. They come in all different colours, just like Rachael’s cats. One cat is orange with dark orange stripes, and the other cat is multi-coloured with a soft white stomach. Did you know that the colour of cat’s fur helps to camouflage it in the wild and hide from enemies? Did you also know that the colour of cats change in the brightness and darkness’ of light?
We have our own life cycles, and so do cats. The life cycle of a cat starts off by: When a cat is first born they are blind. Next when it is 4 weeks old it grows, and has more fur, and can see. Then when the cat is older it becomes a grown up cat, and can do anything it wants. Finally when the cat is too old, it dies, and the life cycle starts over, with different cats.
Want to know some interesting cat facts.
· When a cat is purring it is either happy or stressed.
· Cats have baby teeth, and they fall out when they are about 14 weeks old.
· Did you know that a cat spends 70 percent of its time sleeping?
· Did you know that cats are night animals?
· Did you know that white cats with blue eyes are deaf?
· Did you know that cats have 18 toes, though they have 4 toes on each of their back paws, and 5 toes on each of their front paws?
From: Rachael and Selena